Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Valkyrie is just plain and dull.


Brian Singer fails to produce a gripping film. This proves that not all movies based on true events are exciting. Truthfully, how many Americans are going to care about a plot against Hitler that failed miserably. Are we supposed to feel bad for them? Are we supposed to relate to the fact that not all Nazi soldiers agreed with Hitler's oath? If this is what we are supposed to feel then Singer is just not convincing enough.

Singer has nothing of value accredited to him since his direction of The Usual Suspects

2 out of 5 stars. Don't waste money renting Valkyrie from a store. Get it from your library if you must watch it.

1 comment:

  1. I think I gave this a higher rating. I don't remember. I think I gave it 3.75 stars or something. I'll have to look on all my movie review posts now. I thought it was good that there were people in a fallen controlled government who were willing to put up a fight for Justice within the high ranks and were willing to die for it too. . .since this is based off of a true story.

    ReplyDelete